Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Regret


My Darling
I regret not having told you
I love you at least one hundred times a day
Not holding you in my arms more often
To feel your heart beat next to mine
For not being funnier so I could see
Your beautiful smile when I make you laugh
I should have taken a greater interest
In the things you love to do
Spent more time at home rather then at work
My biggest regret my love is not listening
When you begged me not to board the plane
The plane that has since crashed in the ocean
As I fight for my life
My thoughts are only of you
The waves crash over me pulling me under
I struggle for the surface
Only to be pulled under again
Using all my strength I kick for the surface
For one last breath one last thought of YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search