Monday, December 14, 2009

ANGEL


In my dream I find myself drowning in a sea of despair
Just as I am about to go under I see you standing above me
You look just like an Angel sent from Heaven
You spread your wings and reach out to grab me
Your hand touches mine and you pull me close to you
In your arms I feel a warmth I have never known before
You wave your hand and the sea is parted
In place of despair you reveal a meadow of roses
I gaze into your eyes what seems like forever
I see in your eyes a love that is strong and pure as the driven snow
I am swept up by my emotions as I lean into you my body trembling
Our lips gently press together as we kiss for the first time
Our love quickly grows like a rose in the noon day sun
After years of searching I have finally found my Angel my soul mate
You have dropped from the Heavens to save me
And now I have found TRUE LOVE
And just as you have saved me my love I shall save you as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search