Monday, December 21, 2009

ENDLESS



My dearest love
As I reflect on the time we have shared together
On this our wedding day
I try to put into words what you mean to me
So many things come to mind
Like the way my heart skips a beat
Whenever you walk into the room
The way you make me tingle with the slightest touch
How your smile makes me weak in the knees
Your laughter your beautiful laugh
Fills my heart with joy
How your warm embrace melts all my cares away
The way your love your tender love
Filled an emptiness in my soul
Some things in our lives are endless
The sparkling rays of the early morning sun
The rainbow of colors in the sky at sunset
The romantic glow of the rising moon
The endless stars in the universe
And as these things in our lives are endless
So to is my love for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search