Sunday, December 27, 2009

Best Friend




It seems like forever
You and I have been close
Always you are there for me
When ever I am lonely or sad
You are there
At times when the weight of the world
Seems to be solely on my shoulders
Your there to lift my burdens
When I have fallen into a pit of despair
Your there again lifting my spirits
You listen to my problems and never complain
When I need to talk to someone
About my deepest thoughts and desires
You are there to always listen
Never do you turn your back on me
When I have done or said something stupid
You always forgive me you never judge
When I am not at my best
You encourage me to do better
My life my world is better for having known you
Now and forever you shall be
My Best Friend My Lord My GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search