Monday, February 8, 2010

Imaginary Women Who Inspire Me



First up is Selene the Death Dealer (aka Kate Beckinsale) from Underworld. There is something about vampires that is just so sexy and when you put them in tight leather well my blood boils. I would not fight if she tried to bite me not that it would do any good. Dieing in her arms would not be a terrible fate in my mind. At first glance Selene takes your breath away and by the second your heart.


Next we have Rachel a single mother (aka Naomi Watts) who inspires many men to want to settle down and stay home every night. Something about a women who can portray strength and weakness at the same time that makes me weak in the knees. In the Ring Rachel faces an evil so horrifying it kills with a stare. But Rachel's courage in the face of this evil is just as sexy as her slender body.


Here we have a special woman Wichita (aka Emma Stone) from ZombieLand. Now any woman who can survive a zombie apocalypse and still look smoking hot is awesome! Wichita kills zombies outwits men and looks after her little sister while looking good enough to eat. I love zombie movies but I think I love Wichita even more.


Now here we have Eden Sinclair (aka Rhona Mitra) from Doomsday. Now if this is what the end of the world looks like then bring it on! If your going to survive the end of the world you need a partner who is smart and kicks ass. But you also need a reason to go on and Eden provides that with her extraordinary beauty. Sorry Mr. President I know that is your word. Eden her name alone provokes thoughts of paradise and being with her would be just that paradise.


Let me introduce you to Kate (aka Evangeline Lilly) from the hit series LOST. When I saw Kate half naked washing off in the surf I said holy shit! Yes she is that hot and makes Hawaii look even better if that is possible. Kate makes my heart melt every time I see her. I want her so bad my loins ache. Now the show Kate is on really makes me angry. No plot that I can make sense of but every week I watch just to see Kate one more time.


Next we have Rose (aka Radha Mitchell) from the horror flick Silent Hill. Something about a mothers love touches me with Rose. I find myself wanting to hold her close and whisper everything will be OK. I know from the movie that it won't be ok but I just want to take care of her. I want to wake in the morning seeing her snuggled next to me in bed. In the movie Silent Hill Rose has a courage most of us will never know and a beauty few can match.


Here I present to you Abigail (aka Jessica Biel) from Blade Trinity. Abigail is a rare combination of unbridled fury and unquestionable beauty. Abigail wastes evil vampires like I waste time. Abigail's choice of weapon is so cool a bow which by the way is my Zodiac sign the archer. Abigail's moves are as graceful as they are deadly. If your a vampire and you see Abigail you might want to start running in the opposite direction.


This brings me to my last inspiration Liz (aka Selma Blair) from Hell boy and Hell Boy 2. I admire any woman that can summon fire at will. A woman who risks life and limb to save mankind. A woman who won't take shit from anyone and has a strong sense of loyalty to her friends. Now that being said I would like to reach out to the actress that plays Liz in Hell Boy. Selma I think you are a Goddess and I worship the ground you walk on. Your beauty has no equal and I love you with all my heart. If you can find it in your heart would you do me the honor of marrying me? I wrote our wedding vows in a earlier post titled ENDLESS. Please find it in your heart to say yes. I feel you are my soul mate and I am lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search